Welcome to our website
We manufacture Sashlite Ultra Thin Double Glazed Units, as little as 10mm overall in thickness, incorporating the latest Warm Edge Technology, Low E Glass and Insulating Inert Gases. The development of our Sashlite Ultra Thin Units means that old traditional wooden windows can now be retrofitted with modern, highly efficient double glazing without altering the original appearance. This is proving to be especially useful in conservation areas.
Our standard range of Sashlite Double Glazed Units includes:
All options are available with either Krypton Gas or Argon Gas, depending upon your requirements.
Advantages of Sashlite Double Glazed Units
- They comply with Building Regulations Document L England for improved thermal insulation.
- The narrow cavity, between the 2 panes of glass, reduces the required glazing width rebates and enables slimmer sections to be used.
- The use of Warm Edge spacer bar helps to reduce the perimeter condensation.
- Low-E (low-emissivity) glass used for the inner pane reflects heat back into the room.
- Sashlite double glazed units can be installed into most existing single glazed openings.
- Replacing one square metre of single glazing with Low-E double glazing will give you a saving of up to 90kg of carbon dioxide emissions per year by reducing heat loss, and in turn, could save you money on energy bills.